30 day trial versions of Abraquest now available. No need to re-enter data if you decide to buy. See for yourself with no obligation!
Abraquest Website Privacy Statement
We at Spherical Software Limited are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us we ask you for your name, telephone number, email address and information related to your enquiry.
- When you register on this website we ask for your name, email address and for information about the school that you work at.
- We have to record a valid email address to allow the website's forgotten password procedure to work. We also require validation of your email address entered on the registration form before allowing access to the schools area.
- We will use all personal information solely to respond to your enquiry.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party any reason.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legalisation.
- If you tick the "Opt In to marketing" checkbox on the registration form/profile page, you may get occasional emails or other contact from us regarding your experiences with Abraquest and to try to identify if there is anything we can do to help you in any way.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via our contact form on this website, or by telephone.